With its numerous IP LED strips, Eurolite offers light on tape for outdoor use. Eurolite presents different stripes fulfilling the IP68 standard.
The flexible LED strips have a length of 5 meters. Unichrome versions - red, blue, green, yellow, cool white, warm white - are complimented by two RGB versions. The single colors can be ordered either with a wide span (150 LEDs) or with a short span (300 LEDs) between the LEDs. The RGB versions are available in 12 V or 24 operation - LED quantities are always 150. An optional LED controller controls the brightness and the speed of the RGB LEDs or provides automatic run of the built-in color programs.
Supplied on a plastic reel, the LED stripes feature a self adhesive rear side for simple installation. Color and form can be used as desired as the strips are very flexible and adaptable to really every venue.
Flexible LED strip for indoor and outdoor use
- Flexible LED strip for decorative lighting
- Perfect for indirect lighting, custom-made versions for fair or shop applications as well as all kinds of background lighting
- For indoor and outdoor use (IP44)
- Can be cut into segments of variable size (groups of 3 LEDs)
- Self-adhesive rear side
- Supplied on a plastic reel
- Matching control units and power units optionally available
- Different versions available
|Power supply:||12 V DC, 1 A|
|Watts per meter/total:||2.4 W/max. 10 W|
|LED type:||SMD 3528|
|Cutting mark:||every 100 mm|
|Dimensions:||Ø 10 mm x 5000 mm|
|Weight:||approx 200 g|
|Special product:||Not designed for household room illumination|
|Purpose:||Show effect lighting|